Beneficial Features of Elbows Offered by Exhaust-Away
Our extremely durable and flexible exhaust elbows are designed to be tough connectors for your garage exhaust hoses. Here are some common beneficial features of our elbow connectors:
- Our rubber elbows are made for use with underfloor systems and can withstand occasional vehicle contact without damaging the car, the floor, or the elbow.
- Our high-quality rubber elbows connectors are flexible yet durable for harsh environments.
- Our aluminum elbows are used for connecting two hoses in overhead pulley systems. They have an eyelet to hold the rope at the corner of the elbow.
- The aluminum construction of these exhaust elbows ensures a secure connection to the garage exhaust hoses.
- The aluminum elbows are available in 3", 4", 5", and 6" diameters, which helps them secure hoses of the same diameters.
We also provide other exhaust hose fittings
such as door ports
, overhead connectors
, and Y-connectors.