Beneficial Features of Various DYNO Exhaust Hoses Offered by Exhaust-Away
DYNO exhaust hoses are manufactured in 11’ lengths. Here are some common beneficial features of our DYNO hoses when used with the required accessories:
- The inner diameter of our dynamometer exhaust hose is 4", which meets the industry standard.
- DYNO hoses need to be used along with dynamometer adapters with a probe hole. They are straight (F350 DYNO) or oval (F475 DYNO) versions that screw into the end of the hose.
- The DYNO exhaust extraction systems are designed for high performance and demanding applications.
- The DYNO exhaust extraction hoses can withstand temperatures as high as 700 degrees Fahrenheit when used with a fan assisted system.
- They are extremely durable and have a longer operational life than most other garage exhaust hoses.
Applications of DYNO Hoses
Exhaust-Away recommends using DYNO exhaust hoses for vehicle emission testing applications. Here are some of the application areas of our dynamometer exhaust hoses:
- Vehicle exhaust systems
- Industrial exhaust systems
- Fume exhaust systems in garages or repair shops
- Chemical fume extraction systems