Beneficial Features of Splice Connectors Offered by Exhaust-Away
There are many benefits of our splice connectors, which make them popular. Here are some of them :
- Our rubber splice connectors are crushproof, cost effective, and low on maintenance.
- Aluminum splices have external threads, while rubber splices have internal threads.
- Rubber splice connectors are made for 2.5”, 3” and 4” inside diameter hoses.
- Aluminum splice connectors are made for 3”, 4”, 5” and 6” inside diameter hoses.
- Aluminum splice connectors are durable, lightweight, and possess rugged construction.
- Our rubber splices are robust yet flexible.
- They are designed to withstand a wide temperature range, chemicals, and abrasive solutions.
- These splice connectors assure long-term performance with their specific designs.
Applications of Splice Connectors
Here are some of the application areas:
- Garages for vehicle exhaust extraction
- Industrial units
- HVAC and related ventilation systems
- Vehicle cleaning systems