Beneficial Features of Various Multipurpose Overhead Reel Hoses at Exhaust-Away
Here are some common beneficial features of our MODOR hoses when used along with the required accessories, adapters, and a fan assisted system:
- MODOR hoses can withstand exhaust temperatures as high as 570 degrees Fahrenheit when used with a fan-assisted system.
- They are offered in 4”, 5”, or 6” ID’s and come standard in 25’ lengths.
- These hoses have two sections- a rubber section and a lightweight section. The lightweight reinforced hose section is 20 feet and the rubber hose section is 5 feet.
- The rubber section of 5 feet has a layer of solid crush-proof EPDM.
- We can customize the inner diameter and length based on your application requirement.
- They are extremely durable and have a long operational life.
Applications of MODOR Hoses
Here are some of the application areas of MODOR hoses:
- Overhead drop or reel systems in automobile repair shops and garages
- Industrial fire prevention systems
- Carbon monoxide exhaust extraction systems
- Chemical fume extraction systems