Beneficial Features of Garage Door Exhaust Ports Offered by Exhaust-Away
Garage door ports by Exhaust-Away are regularly ordered by automotive repair facilities and garages. The advantages are as listed below:
- Door ports consist of two pieces that can be easily fitted to each side of the door using the screws provided with it.
- They can fit 2.5", 3", or 4" inside diameter hoses.
- Our aluminum door ports can easily withstand harsh work environments. We also provide rubber door ports that adds to their durability and flexibility at the same time.
- They can fit 1" doors; however, they are also suited for thicker doors. For thicker doors, use them with threaded rods and nuts (not included).
- These garage door ports help prevent kinking of the hose passing through it.
- They help reduce the loss of tempered air in the workshop.
Tips for Selection
- When selecting a garage door port listed on this page, ensure that your door hole opening size and hose size are suited for your application.
- Always choose a garage door exhaust port that fits the outside diameter of your exhaust hose. For instance, a 4" hose will require a larger port, because its outer diameter is 4.75 inches.