Types of Hoses Offered at Exhaust-Away:
We provide the following types of hoses which are used in car, bus, and truck exhaust systems. All these truck, bus, and car exhaust hoses are proven to perform in harsh environments.
- Flarelok: This hose has a flared end, so it is self-splicing for out-the-door applications. It’s our most popular product and comes in ID options of 2”, 2.5”, 3”, 3.5”, and 4”, all with 11’ lengths. These hoses are ideal for use in gasoline and light diesel truck exhaust systems.
- MODOR: This is a 25’ long fabric and wire hose combined with a rubber exhaust hose—the best of both worlds! This exhaust hose is suitable for reel and overhead drop applications. It is designed to withstand temperatures as high as 600 degrees F when used with a fan assisted system, is lighter than an all rubber hose, and is more durable than a traditional fabric and wire hose. All of our standard tailpipe adapters work with the MODOR hose. Just match the ID with the corresponding adapter options.
- ACT: Available in 4”, 5”, and 6” diameters, these hoses are designed for use in large truck exhaust extraction systems and diesel applications. The 4” and 5” sizes come in either 11’ or 20’ lengths, and the 6” is available in 11’. For applications requiring tighter bends, we offer wire reinforced versions of these truck and diesel exhaust hoses. Use with aluminum elbow or splice connector and overhead duct connector to make an overhead system.
- Dynamometer: As the name suggests, these are used with dynamometers. Also called Dyno hose, this hose is used where crush-proof construction is required. It comes in a 4” x 11’ length and works up to 700 degrees F with a fan assisted system. These hoses are mainly used for testing vehicle emissions.
- Superflex: As the name suggests these are extremely flexible hoses ideal for overhead applications. Their accordion-like design prevents bending and kinking under bends. We offer them in 4” and 5” diameters.
- Telescoping: This hose is lightweight and can be installed quickly and easily. We offer under the name of LightScope 643. This hose can be connected to most overhead systems and does not require any accessories since an adapter is included. Weighs 19lbs and is almost 17’ long when extended.
- High temperature: Generally speaking, these are fabric and wire hoses made to withstand temperatures up to 2000 degrees F. Diameters from 3” to 12” come in standard lengths of 25’, but custom lengths are available. Due to the complexity of these systems, we ask that you call us to discuss your requirements so that we can match you with the right hose for the job.
Key Features Exhaust-Away Hoses:
Each exhaust hose we offer has unique characteristics and a number of benefits. They are widely used as car, bus, and truck exhaust hoses. Here are a few common beneficial features of these exhaust hoses that account for their popularity:
- Style options that are useful for overhead, underground, and out-the-door applications.
- Long operational life and are low on maintenance.
- Extremely flexible, yet durable, and are easy to handle.
- Wire and fabric hoses are lightweight, flexible, and high-performance.
- Most are easy to connect and can be replaced without having to change the entire system.
- Options for every exhaust application.
Applications of Our Hoses:
Our exhaust hoses are used all over the world to remove exhaust from everything from a motorcycle to heavy construction equipment:
- Mass transit servicing
- Truck or vehicle repair units
- Airport servicing
- Fire department
- Military equipment repair
- Chemical industry
- Oil & gas industry
- Emergency medical services
- Manufacturing units
Whether buying truck, car, or bus garage exhaust hoses, we offer a vast collection to choose from. All you have to do is get in touch with our experts today. They will help you choose the right exhaust hose for your car or diesel truck garage exhaust systems.