Beneficial Features of Rubber Door Ports
The rubber door ports provided by Exhaust-Away have gained traction across the US in various garages and automotive repair facilities. These are some of the beneficial features of our rubber door ports.
- As the term implies, they are made of high-quality rubber, and enable easy venting of fumes from the garage premises.
- Rubber is a very flexible yet robust material, and hence our exhaust ports are durable, resistant to the harsh environments in an automotive repair facility, and yet flexible
- Our DF25 rubber door ports are especially suitable for FLT250 or FLT200 hoses.
- They come with screws to ensure easy installation.
- Our rubber door ports are suited for 1″ doors and may require threaded rod and nuts when used on thicker doors.
- All our exhaust ports, much like our other components such as hoses, are entirely manufactured in the US.