Features of Aluminum Splices
Our aluminum splices are regularly chosen over competitor products due to the following benefits that they offer.
- Aluminum splice connectors are available for hoses with 3”, 4”, 5” and 6” internal diameters.
- Our aluminum splice connectors have external threads, whereas our rubber splice connectors possess internal threads. Due to external threads, the hoses thread over the connector.
- The external thread design makes them an ideal choice for overhead exhaust systems
- These connectors are made using high-quality aluminum, which contributes to their leak-proof construction
- Owing to their user-friendly design and efficient performance, these aluminum splice connectors are also used for leak rectification.
- Aluminum construction of these splices helps them withstand abusive work environments in garages or automotive facilities where they are used.