Beneficial Features of Rubber Splice Connectors Offered by Exhaust-Away
Our rubber splices are widely across many garages and automotive repair shops across the world because of their design, quality, and flexibility. Here are some of the beneficial features of our rubber splices.
- Made of high-quality EPDM rubber, our splices are designed to withstand the harsh environment such as fumes, heat, and smoke in garages.
- Our rubber splices are flexible, durable, crush proof, and robust, and can connects hoses tightly to prevent leakage and subsequent damage.
- Rubber splices have internal threads unlike aluminum and are mapped according to the type of hose to be connected.
- Our splices are suitable for hoses with an inner diameter ranging from 2.5 " to 4 ".
- We also offer specific rubber splice for particular hoses. For instance, our SP20 rubber splice is suitable for FLT200 hoses.
- All our rubber splices, much like our other components such as hoses, are entirely manufactured in the US.